Having issues viewing schematics or illustrations when using WIS? We’ve got a solution for you.
How to Fix Display Issues with WIS:
- Make sure you’re using Internet Explorer as your web browser, or WIS will not function properly.
- Open the WIS homepage and sign in. Then, click on the WebWIS Quick Guide link.
- After navigating to the WebWIS Quick Guide, select Illustrations at the top of the page.
- When the Illustrations tab opens, click the Download IsoView 7 CGM Plug-In link. This will download as a .zip file.
- Save the .zip file to your computer. Then, double click the .zip file to open and install IsoView7.
- Close Internet Explorer, then open Internet Explorer and log back into the Orio portal.
- Open a document in WIS with a schematic, it may take a few seconds to open. If the illustrations still do not display correctly, restart your computer.
If you are still experiencing issues with image displays, please contact Technical Assistance at email@example.com.